Automotive qualifed IGBT solutions to support the designer's efforts in hybrid and electric mobility.
Automotive IGBT Discretes
TRENCHSTOP™ 5 AUTO
Infineon's TRENCHSTOP™5 AUTO Discrete IGBT, which are AEC-Q-qualified, reduce power losses and improve reliability in electric vehicle (EV) as well as hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) applications such as onboard charging, power factor correction (PFC), DC-AC and DC-DC conversion.
More about automotive IGBT Discretes
Reverse Conducting Drives & Drives Fast
Reverse Conducting Drives and Drives Fast are a high speed switching capable variant of the well established RC-Drives Automotive IGBT and were developed to meet the rising demand for high frequency applications.
Infineon's TRENCHSTOP™ 60TA Discrete IGBT technology offers a significant improvement in static as well as dynamic performance due to combination of trench top-cell and field stop concept.
Automotive Application , Automotive Products
H(EV) Electrical Vehicle Application
- TRENCHSTOP™5 AUTO Discrete IGBT Product Catalog（179 KB）
- Reverse Conducting Drives Fast（338 KB）
- Infineon-Hybrid-electric-and-electric-cars（7.22 MB）
- Datasheet HybridPACK™ Drive Module FS820R08A6P2B（2.33 MB）
- Infineon Automotive Power supply Selection Guide（12.05 MB）
- Transient Thermal Measurements and thermal equivalent circuit models（606 KB）
- How to calculate and mimimize the dead time requirement for IGBTs properly（308 KB）
- Infineon Automotive MOSFET Selection Guide（3.89 MB）
- Power & Sensing Guide 2019 !!（16.36 MB）
- Fast EV Charging （2.46 MB）