Code of Conduct
- Reduction of resources used and waste
- Endeavour to reduce resources used and waste in all aspects of our business activity, to preserve earth’s resources and prevent global environmental pollution.
- Development and continuous improvement of the environmental management system (EMS)
- Develop an environmental management system, within which we set environmental objectives and goals, and conduct regular reviews to continuously improve the environmental management system.
- Environmental management system as a crisis management system
- Develop and implement a suitable environmental management system to prevent an increase in the environmental burden, not only during routine operations, but also in times of abnormality, such as crisis situations and accidents.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Comply with environment-related international treaties, laws and regulations, industry standards, etc.
- Understanding of the environmental management system and environmental policy
- Prescribe the environmental management system in writing, and set environmental objectives and goals consistent with our environmental policy. Also educate all employees on the prescribed content and our environmental policy to ensure that the information is fully disseminated.
- Disclosure of information
- Make our environmental policy available upon request from an external party at any time.