- The Company will offer no guarantee concerning information, functions and security on this website and assume no liability for them.
- Note that the content or the URL of this website may be subject to change, suspension or termination without prior notice.
- In no event will the Company accept liability for damages arising from any error, change or deletion of information on this website, occurrence of problems on this website or suspension or termination of operation of this website.
The copyrights of text, materials, images, sounds and other content on this website belong to the Company, its affiliates or third parties. Unauthorized reproduction, diversion, sale or other secondary use of content on this website is prohibited, regardless of whether such use is for profit or non-profit purposes or is made on the Intranet.
Links to This Website
For those wishing to link to this website, please read the disclaimers above and conditions stated below. In principle, the URL of this website (http://www.nexty-ele.com) must be specified as the destination of the link. Creation of links requires no prior approval.
The Company will accept no liability for trouble or damage compensation claims arising out of such links. These must be settled at the responsibility of the party creating the link. No link to this website may be included on any of the following websites.
- Websites containing information slandering, defaming or discrediting the Company, its Group companies or their officers and employees
- Containing information slandering, defaming or discrediting products or services dealt with by the Company or its Group companies
- Providing illegal information or information that may be illegal
- Providing information that violates or possibly violates public order and morals
- Displaying this website in their own frames or otherwise reducing the identity of this website
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The use of this website and the matters pertaining to it are governed by the laws of Japan unless otherwise stipulated. The Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance for any dispute over this website unless otherwise prescribed.
The rights to trade names, trademarks, emblems, logos and equivalents used on this website belong to the Company, its affiliates or third parties and are protected by the Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, Commercial Code and other laws. They may not be used without approval from their respective rights holders.
For inquiries on this website, please follow the link below to use the inquiry form.