Case Introduction(Nexty Electronics World)
Eco-friendly electric radio-controlled mowers equipped with fuel cells
The market demand for carbon neutrality has increased year by year and hydrogen is widely anticipated as the CO₂-free, clean energy source of the future.
Conventional electric radio-controlled mowers use lithium-ion batteries. However, these batteries are unable to provide long periods of continuous operation, making them unsuitable for areas that lack recharging facilities, such as semi-mountainous areas or large open spaces such as solar power plants and orchards.
To solve this problem and achieve zero emission, we developed an electric radio-controlled mower equipped with a fuel cell, which enables much longer operation time than conventional lithium-ion batteries. Aiming at mass production of this product, we plan to ensure 8 hours of continuous work capacity.
Spectronik’s air-cooled fuel cell products are perfectly suitable for usage of ground and water surface vehicles, unmanned air, robotics and radio-controlled mowers. Key benefits of using fuel cells include zero emission and longer periods of time.
Also Spectronik’s portable, air-cooled fuel cell products fulfil the market needs that were previously underserved by bigger liquid-cooled fuel cells.
- Key benefits of using fuel cells include zero emission, longer periods of time and increased carrying capacity compared to conventional lithium Ion batteries.
- As well as providing products, we provide engineering support to build fuel cell systems, including peripheral equipment, in cooperation with partner companies.
Product Specifcations and Products related Info
- NEXTY develops eco-friendly electric radio-controlled mowers equipped with Spectronik hydrogen fuel cells
- NEXTY Electronics and Spectronik signs Distributorship Agreement ~Partnership will see NEXTY Electronics actively market and sell Spectronik’s Small Hydrogen fuel cell products in Japan~
- Toyota Engineering Society uses Spectronik’scompact hydrogen fuel cell for a soccer robot capable of taking shots at high-speed!
- Spectronik Pte. Ltd.